Multiple U.S. Patents
Lift and turn to open and close. Compression latches draw the cam tight to create a better seal and are water resistant. Great for dry storage hatches to keep your gear dry, and livewell where you don't want the water splashing out of the latch when well is full.
Be sure to use our "Latch Builder Guideline Chart" to help you select the perfect waterproof compression latch for your application.
- 316 cast stainless steel
- 2" and 2-1/2" hole size models
- More than 200 component combinations to fit any application
- Water-tight latches keep your hatches dry
- Easy installation with a single hole saw
- New and improved finish with beveled edge gives a lower profile
- Re-engineered lock improves function, and moved to the side for easier operation
- REAL tumbler lock and key instead of "suitcase" style
- Perfect for fish boxes, live well lids, and deck hatches thanks to the seal created by the compression feature
Are you a boat-owner or repair specialist wanting to replace or upgrade your latches?
Click on "Retail Latch Kits"
Are you a boat builder or OEM wanting to find the right latches for your application?
Click on "OEM Latches"