GEM Shipping Policy
- All shipments are FOB shipping from Orange Park, FL.
- All shipments are subject to a $10 USD handling fee.
- All orders must be prepaid prior to processing, unless customer has been approved for an open line of credit.
- Orders, items, and/or quantities may be subject to accounting, sales, and/or volume approvals before processing begins.
- Once processing of a shipment has begun in our warehouse changes to the order will not be accepted.
- We try to process shipments the same day whenever possible. However, GEM does not guarantee an order will ship the same day it is received. GEM will ship orders within one (1) business day upon receipt of payment AND approval has been granted (when applicable), or we will attempt to notify customer within one (1) business day if the order is not able to ship as expected. Exceptions to this are noted below.
- Certain items are assembled on demand as orders are received. These items may require one (1) additional business day to process. We encourage customers to plan their supply chain accordingly when ordering assembly items.
- Large items or shipments requiring use of pallets and LTL shipping carriers may require one (1) additional business day to process. Shipments in excess of 150 lbs. will typically be palletized.
- Your privacy and security is important to us. In an effort to protect you and prevent credit card fraud, GEM requires all credit card purchases pass a billing address (AVS) and card security code (CSC) validation.
- These validations are performed by executing an “authorization” transaction (AKA “hold” transaction) against your credit card for the total amount of your order.
- GEM uses the billing address on your order and the CSC code provided during checkout to validate this information.
- We recommend you DOUBLE CHECK your credit card details prior to submitting your order.
- The spelling of your order’s billing address is critical.
- If your card’s billing street address is “123 Main Street” and you enter “123 Main St” on your order, it is possible your bank will fail the AVS validation.
- Failed AVS or CSC validations will result in your order being placed on hold until corrected information is received, and a new card authorization is performed.
- Please note: Multiple authorizations often result in additional funds being held by your bank for a certain amount of time. GEM will only withdraw the actual amount of product shipped.
- GEM is not responsible for multiple holds placed on a credit card due to incorrect/invalid AVS or CSC information being submitted.