GEM Products, Inc. - Return Policy
This policy is effective March 8th, 2010 and supersedes any previous policies.
- The term “Credit” is defined as any credit memo, refund, or replacement product. The decision to issue a credit memo, refund, or replacement is reserved solely by GEM.
- All returned product must have a Return Authorization (RA) number issued by GEM.
- Product sent back to GEM without an RA # will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- The RA # must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- A Return Authorization is not an approval or guarantee of Credit.
- All returns must be sent to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- Proof of purchase is required for all RA’s.
- All returns must be received by GEM within 14 days of the issuance of the RA #.
- Non-warranty returns must be requested within 30 days of the original receipt date and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Customers are expected to inspect received product for functionality and for tolerance specifications, and request a return within 30 days if product does not properly function or meet tolerance specs.
- Non-warranty returns must be returned in “like-new” or “saleable” condition.
- Product returned with cosmetic or functional damages (including, but not limited to, surface or installation damages) will not be issued a Credit.
- Customer is expected to sufficiently package returned product to prevent damage in transit. Product damaged in transit to or from customer is not covered under GEM warranty or return policy. In these cases, customer must file a claim with the appropriate shipping carrier.
- All non-warranty returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee assuming the product is returned in a saleable condition.
- All returned product will be inspected by GEM upon receipt and any decision to issue Credit must be approved pending results of the inspection.
- GEM will perform inspection on returned product and notify customer of Credit decision within 10 business days of receipt.
- If GEM determines that a Credit will not be issued for any returned product, customer may choose to have the product returned to them at their cost or scrapped.
- Customer is responsible for all freight costs associated with non-warranty returns to GEM.
- If a customer’s account is past due, over the credit limit, or has other outstanding items GEM reserves the right to hold issuance of any Credit until such time as the outstanding items have been resolved.
GEM Products, Inc.
140 Industrial Loop W.
Orange Park, FL 32073